First Rising Rapper, Ycee Reveals Most Embarrassing Moment Of His Music Career

Fast rising rapper, Oludemilade Martin Alejo known as Ycee has shared with fans,the most embarrassing moment of his music career.Yung6ix: Rapper Accuses Son Of Former Petroleum Minister Over Attempt On His LifeAccording to him, he felt so embarrassed that it indeed became a challenge to him, on improving more on his craft.“When I first started out, my performanceson stage were not good enough. Whenever I was on stage I didn’t add charisma to my performance. I just recitedthe lyrics”. he said“That day midway into my performance the stage manager put off the light. Somebody came on stage and took the mic from me. Before I knew what was happening, I found myself backstage”.“It was quite embarrassing and I just told myself that I would improve on my performance”.Ycee shot into limelight after one of his singles titled “Condo” which featured vocals from Patoranking won him two nominations at the 2015 Nigeria Entertainment Awards.Tekno: Singer Offers Advice Nuggets On Domestic Violence, Fans React (Video)He was also nominated in the “Best Artist in African Pop” category at the 2015 All Africa Music Awards. He is currently signed to Tinny Entertainment.

Comments