Barcelona unveils Arturo Vidal at Nou Camp (Photos)


Spanish giant,Barcelona have unveiled their new signing Arturo Vidal after completing his £27millionmove fromBayern Munich.
The 31-year-old midfielder, who joined the La Liga champions on Friday in a three-year contract, was unveiled this afternoon at the club's famous stadium Nou Camp in front of hundreds of Barca supporters.
The Chilean professional footballer was joined on the pitch by his son Alonso andthey both showed their skills while performing kick-ups.
It is a dream,' he said. 'I hope to achieve my objectives. I am here to win all the trophies available and I will give everything on the pitch to achieve this. 
During the three-year contract, I hopewe can win everything we play for. 
I am excited to play with Lionel Messi,Luis Suarez, Sergio Busquets… 
they are all great players.'

Comments