Moment Tee Billz left Tiwa Savage in tears with Son’s birthday message

Estranged couple Tiwa Savage Balogun and TunjiBalogun aka Teebillz have put aside their differences for the sake of their son Jamil Olaoluwakitan Balogun who clocked 3 on Sunday.
Teebillz who reappeared on the social media after many months of a self inflicted internet exileshared a family photo of himself,Tiwa and their little boy Jamil with a message that left his estranged wife Tiwa almost teary.

In the message shared by Teebillz on his page, hepoints at Jamil as part of his strength.“I see a little more of me in you with each passingyear… To the world you are Jamjam but to mummy and I you are Olaoluwakitan…

In response to the birthday message, Tiwa Savage had reminisced on the birth of her son, revealing how she almost lost him at birth.

Awww you gonnaake me tear up o. 
3 years ago in that labor room when his heart stopped and I never prayed so hard in my life…” she wrote on Teebillz’s page.
The exchange has left people wondering if Tiwa and Tunji are back as a couple!

Comments