M.I Brings Back Choc Boiz Memories With “Brother” Video


M.I Abaga has brought back old memories of the peak days of the Choc Boiz, by sharing a letter and clips from the video of Brother on his Instagram page.
The song,Brother, is of significance to fans of the Choc Boiz because it was recorded after the band fell apart, with the hope that it would help mend the crack and bring the brothers back together.
The song was one of the constituent tracks of M.I Abaga’s third studio album, Chairman,which was released in 2014. 
While the project enjoyed commercial success, the track failed to bring back the formidable rap trio of M.I Abaga,Jesse Jaggz andIce Prince under the Choc Boiz group. 
It also failed to bring close the group’s plus one,Brymo.
The group stood at the pinnacle of the Nigerian Hip-hop scene for years but broke into fragments with each member pursuing a solo career. 
A M.I Abaga-led Chocolate City signed an exciting talent named Milli, but the relationship broke down, turning into a messy situation in which dirty accusations were made. 
M.I Abaga brought back all these memories with a letter and 4 video posts on Instagram.

Comments