Lady in shock after visiting ‘fine boy’ she met online for the first time

In what appears to be one of the perks of online dating, a yet to be identified lady has been left in shock after visiting ‘fine boy’ she met online for the first time.
The Abuja based lady who fell victim of one of the oldest scam in Nigeria cried out after being conned by a supposed Lagos ‘fine boy’ who had deceived her into thinking that he is well to do so that they can meet up got a rude shock after she travelled all the way to see him.

According to her, to start with, the young man was not resident in Lagos State, but Ogun Stae. it was not until she asked people where she was that she found out.
To make matters worse, the young man was penniless and couldn’t afford to feed her during the visit, which made giving her transport fare a project on it’s own.

Read the full narration here;Good morning Uncle Ben please I need advice. I met a guy online and decided to go visit him which I’m here in Ogun state. 
This guy lied to me about staying in Lagos Ikeja but Ben he stays in Ogun state in one small room, he even cooks inside the one room, everywhere is just smelling, even my room in Abuja is bigger and neater than this. Now told him I want to go back but he refused to give me transport saying he is broke he doesn’t have money. 

Since I came, I have been eating yam for the past 3 days now only yam and the yam has finished. Please I need help and advice please. I’m in Sango Bridge sugar, I’m really tired of staying, I want to go back home please I need advice. 
He said he stays in safe contain in Ikeja. I have never been to Lagos before, it was my first time. I didn’t even know I’m in Ogun state until people stared saying I’m in Ogun not Lagos. I thought I’m coming to Lag to have dun after all he promised me ooooo. 
I didn’t know I’m coming to suffer.

Comments