I Have A Girlfriend & She Does Cheat - Adekunle Gold

For many who have suffered heartbreak due to a sour love experience, the memory is usually not a palatable one, especially when it has long-lasting adverse effects on the psyche.But such is not the case with former YBNL singer, Adekunle Gold. 
Recalling the most painful love experience he has had to grapple with in a chat with Showtime, the ‘Pick Up’ crooner said he was heartbroken when he discovered that his ex- lover had another lover while she was also in a relationship with him.
“My most painful love experience would be dating a girl that had a boyfriend and I did not know. It’s actually the reason I wrote ‘Nurse Alabere’, in my new album”, he said.
Unlike some men who would resort to playing games after such a heart-rending experience, Adekunle Gold has found love again and he is proud to affirm that she is the very understanding type who has found a way to cope with his celebrity status. 
“Yes I have a girlfriend and she is the understanding type”, he said.

Comments