Watch Former #BBNaija Housemates, Khloe And Princess Speak On Their Crush On Tobi

It seems as though some of the female Big Brother housemates have a secret crush on the well built and handsome housemate- Tobi.
This they revealed to NET TV on the secret questions show, when they were asked who they would have loved to dateif they were still in the Big Brother house.
Khloe was the first to speak- I would like to date Tobi because he is quiet and because I will love to see the look on CeeC’s face.

Although Vandora revealed that she would want to date Leo because ‘he knows how to hold conversations’ Princess also said that she would like to date Tobi.
‘yes I will date Tobi because, I don’t know much about him and I will like to know him more. Also, partly because I want to see Ceec’s reaction. I am sure she will want to stare me down’. Princess said.

What is going on, could it be that some of the female housemates have an unfinished business with Tobi after the show?

Comments