I am Broke When I Need to Be - 50 Cent Claps Back After Bankruptcy Jibe

50 Cent can only go bankrupt when 50 Cent says so–this is what the rapper has just told a fan who had a lot to say about his finances.
Drama started earlier today when 50 took to his Instagram to brag about his smart business moves and a fan reminded him of his bankrupt state. And he clapped back. 
“You know I am broke when I need to be. 
Shit asked me for money and I ain’t got it. Smh. Nope, I don’t know where it went,” said the Get Rich, Die Tryinrapper.
Recall that 50, aka Curtis Jackson, III, filedfor Chapter 11 bankruptcy on July 13, 2015, after he lost a court case to  Lastonia Leviston, who sued him for posting a sex tape that she had made withher boyfriend to his website.
The rapper was feuding with Rick Ross (who shares a child with Lastonia), and so posted the sex tape to get back at his rival.
After a jury ordered 50 Cent to pay $5 million to Lastonia Leviston, the rapper quickly filed for bankruptcy, and in the documents, noted that if his estate were tobe liquidated, creditors would have only received between 46 percent and 57 percent of their claims.
It has been almost three years since the drama started, and now the rapper is spilling tea on what he did beat his opponents.

Comments