Chris Brown Declares Love for Jennifer Lopez: ‘I Like You and I Want You!’


Chris Brownis out here confessing true love for the ageless singer, Jennifer Lopez, and he is ready to give her his all. All she has to do, according to him, is ask.
Speaking with Angie Martinez of Power 105.1 Fm where he went to talk about himself and his new work, the male artiste who had previously worked with the 48-year-old singer, brought up his affection for Jlo which grew after he starred her in one of his songs. 
He described how his palms went sweaty when he met her, how he deeply admires her.

“J.Lo bad man,” said Chris of the legendary singer, and then he went on to address Jlo (who of course was not there during the interview), saying, “I’m just letting you know…Hey look, I might have stiffened up a little bit back when I was at the little show. 
There was a lot of people there and I was nervous. 
My palms were sweaty. Isaid hi. But I like you and I want you.”And when Angie Martinez pointed out that Jlo’s boyfriend, A-Rod, may not appreciate Chris’s comments, the singer smirked and said, “My Bad,” but when the host noted the massive age gap between him and Jlo (he’s 28), the singer didn’t really care.
“She can get it any time,” he said, and quickly added, “Seventy years old. I don’t even care. All the way.”

Comments