11-year-old Housemaid Allegedly Confesses of Killing Her Madam Through Witchcraft in Ibadan (Photo)

A Nigerian woman by name Abiodun Olayinka has narrated how a 41-year-old mother of 3, Late Mrs Foluke Olusola Joseph who died on October 2, 2017 in Ibadan, Oyo state was reportedly killed through witchcraft by her 11-year-old housemaid.
Read below a post shared by one Abiodun Olayinka:“Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 
I would have loved to hide the identities of the family but deep inside me I felt I should share the whole scenario not because I have no respect for the family but to use the occurrence to help so many of us that might fall victim and I believe you all would bear with me.

Comments