I had to drop out of the University, when it was getting difficult for my parents to pay my school fees – Olamide

While addressing an audience made up of students at the second edition of the Summer Camp organized by the Ogun State Government, Olamide spoke about his humble beginnings and his high climb to the top. In his speech, he revealed why he does not hold a degree.
The rapper, who was a student of TASUED at some point, said he dropped out of the school because his parents could not fund his educational program.
Acting in the capacity of a motivational speaker at the event, theYBNLboss shared his success story with the students. 
He said:“I am from Ogun State here, I do not joke with my culture and language, in fact, I came from a poor background. I had to drop out of Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijagun, Ijebu Ode, when it was getting difficult for my parents to pay my school fees.However with doggedness, perseverance and hard work I was able to find myself where I am today.”

Comments