‘I don’t think because you become amom you can’t be sexy’ – Kim Kardashian

Kim Kardashiandoes not think for a moment that becoming a mother should stop a woman from being sexy.
According to the mother of two in an interview withHarper’s Bazaar Arabia, some people may not deem it appropriate but she’s generally at peace with being sexy. flaunts cleavage in sheer bra‘At the end of the day I still have to be me. If doing sexy shoots makes me feel confident, then I’m okay with it,’she said.
Kim continued,‘That might not be appropriate for some people, and there’s a time and a place. There’s certain thingsI’ll show my kids and certain things I won’t show my kids.
‘But generally I am okay with it. In moderation. More power to the moms that look really good, work really hard, do what they can so that they still feel sexy, still feel good about themselves,‘I don’t think for a second that because you become a mom you can’t be sexy any more.’

Comments