I am a practising Christian, Muslim and a traditionalist- Ooni of Ife says

The Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi, says he is a practicing Christian, Muslim & Traditionalist. 
The Ooni who has been seen attending church services and also some traditional activities in Ile-Ife, said this in a recent interview with The Osasu Show.
According to him,  there is nothing demonic in our ancient traditional religion."I love my religion to pray. I go to the mosque to pray. I go to the church for service. 
Yes, you are correct that I am a traditionalist Yes you are correct that I was born a christian, but the only one that you didn't add is that I am a practising Muslim as well. 
I will tell you something that people don't understand. 
Every religion is one but we have a different perspective of the different religions because God is one. He is a Uni-three God. 
I have been able to see the light that there isnothing that is demonic in our ancient traditional religion"he said

Comments