Skales Drops Sophomore Album ‘The Never Say Never Guy’

Rapper cum singer Skales has released his sophomore album titled ‘The Never Say Never Guy’.

The singer who recently held a listening party at Industry Nite disclosed his album can be purchased on iTunes, Spotify, Google Play Stores,Deezer.

Skales made the announcement on his Instagram page, he wrote,‘

Believe me, I didn’t sleep all night. Just couldn’t wait to share with you this work of art I’ve put together! Guys, I present my 2ndalbum titled ‘TheNever Say Never Guy’. 

Please share, repost, buy and drop good messages all around. 

With you, I can keep being ‘The Never Say Never Guy’. Link in my bio! #TheNeverSayNeverGuySkales’ The Never Say Never Guy’ album is a 19-track album featuring an array of A-list industry names, including world-famous American musical act PJ Morton of Maroon 5, American actor and singer Rotimi, Wande Coal, Burna Boy, Phyno, Lil Kesh, among others.

The Never Say Never Guy’ would mark a direct follow-up to Skales’ 2015 debut album ‘Man of the Year’ which was a commercial success.

Purchase Skales’ album ‘The Never Say Never Guy’ here:

SPOTIFY

DEEZER

ITUNES/APPLE MUSIC

GOOGLE PLAY

See track list below

Comments