‘It’s Like a Miracle’- Tiwa Savage Moved to Tears as Her Son Sings Her Song

Tiwa Savage can’t believe how quickly her son, Jamil, has grown.Today, the proud mum took to her Instagram to share a clip of the adorable boy attempting to sing along as she sang her latest tuneAll Over, expressing how the cute attempt moved her deeply.
“I was so shocked and emotional and happy and teary. 
My tiny baby of just yesterday is growing sofast,” said the Mavin star. 
“Every development I witness is like a miracle just like when he started walking or when he started school.
”The Eminado singer has always been sincere about her life as a mother.Weeks after the birth of her boy, Tiwa Savage revealed that she didn’t bond quickly with him. “I’m going to be as candid as I can be. 
They say you bond instantly with your baby but I didn’t havethat instant connection,”she told Genevieve Magazine.“I was in a 20 hour labour and just when I was about to push him out, his heart rate dropped, so there was a lot of panic in the room and we were all in tears.”But she, of course, later bonded with her boy.Both of them stuck togetherduring the messy drama with her husband Teebillz, and they have remained close still.
Now, Jamil is growing very fast and Tiwa has taken to her page to share the heartwarming journey.
“Didn’t even mean to write this much but my little man is everything to me. I love him sooooo much,my, my lil jam jam,” she said today.

Comments