Anthony Joshua: There can only be one outcome | another KO for me over Klitschko

Ahead of Saturday’s blockbuster heavyweight clash between Anthony Joshua and Wladimir Klitschko,the Nigerian-born British championhas said there can only be one outcome – another KO for him.
At a colourful event in London on Thursday marking their final head-to-head before the bout,former heavyweight king Klitschko ramped up the mind games, making a big deal of the fact he’s been boxing for 27 years – exactly the same length of time Joshua has been alive,Mirror writes.
He then produced a gold memory stick with his fight prediction and said he would sew itinto his fight robe to be auctioned off for hischarity, the Klitschko Foundation.
“I feel so strong in my obsession that I have here this memory stick and I have recorded a video of my prediction on it,”said Klitschko.
“I’m not Nostradamus, but it is the outcome of the fight and my prediction.”
The cerebral Ukrainian pugilist then tried to dominate unbeaten IBF champ Joshuawhen he struggled to answer a question about what defeat would mean to each man.
“I can’t answer it,”said Joshua before Klitschko cut in, saying:“I will help you AJ. 
I’ve been there, I got up, shook it off and came back stronger.”Joshua, who boasts a staggering (18-0) record, did not appear flustered by Klitschko’s antics and insisted victory would be his come Saturday.
“I win,”he said.“It’s not complicated. Let’s not overthink it, it’s not rocket science. 
When I wrap it up, it’s just a win on the records.
“We will continue to reign for sure. 
April 29 is just another stepping stone towards greatness.”

Comments