Prince Harry's Girlfriend Meghan Reveals She Was Once So Poor She Couldn't Even Fix Her Car

She may now have bagged a prince, but Meghan Markle 's life as a struggling actress was more like that of a pauper.
The Suits star has revealed she was once so strapped for cash she couldn't afford to fix her car.The 35-year-old used to drive a "beat up, hand-me-down Ford Explorer Sport" from audition to audition trying to get work. 
And she says she spent months climbing in and out through the boot after the doors jammed shut.
Meghan said: "The clicker wouldn't open the front doors and I couldn't afford to fix this car and this was how I got from one audition to the other."So what I would start to do is literally go to these auditions, park at the back of the parking lot and I would open my trunk… and crawl into the back of my car to the front seat to drive off tomy next audition.
"In the interview from last October, which will be shown on Entertainment Tonight, the brunette beauty said she tied the car’s number plate to the bumper and was worried it sounded like a"steamboat engine".
Meghan finally landed her big break in the smash-hit show, Suits, which saw her rocket to fame on both sides of the Atlantic.

Comments