#BBNaija; See the 'shocking' thing Soma told OAP Toolz, Banky W reacts

Ex- Big Brother Naija housemate, Soma was at Beat Fm today and met with OAP Toolz.
Toolz just shared a video reporting Soma to her husband Capt. Tunde, for saying he wants to kill her in ways... and also kill essential body parts.She says she finds it shocking and appalling, she also tagged Banky W in the video. 

Read what she wrote and watch the video after the cut...'@captdemuren My dear husband, I met Soma this morning, and what he said to me was both shocking and appalling. 
I felt so violated....I actually was in tears.
Please handle this as you see fit.
I will testify for you... @okija @bankywellington"

Comments

  1. Ur Caption matters in any blog u posting. No offense but next time write things in a way people wont misunderstand��

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment