Former Child Star Benita Okojie Set To Get Married!

Remember her, little Benita Okojie and her song,Osamudiamen?… Well that little girl who shook the radio and television waves with her big voice is all grown and ready to walk down the aisle with the love of her life. 
In an exclusive with Bellanaija, the gospel singer who is a sister to OAP BellaRose confirmed her upcoming nuptials later this month and dished on the love story between her and media entrepreneur, Olawale Adeyina.
About how they met:
“We attended the same university – Redeemers University. We started out as friends and after we graduated, he wanted us to be more than friends. 
I prayed and asked my mum for her counsel and I felt a certain peace so I consented and I Thank God for what we share and how far we’ve come.
”Speaking further on how her fiance, a close friend and business partner of her sister, popped the question under the guise of a movie date, Benita Okojie continued:
“I went to get ready and we had agreedthat he would pick me up at 12 pm. when it was 12, there was no sign of him. 1pm passed, then 2pm… he still hadn’t come. I called to ask him why he was taking long. He apologized andsaid he had to get a job done for a client but he was on his way. When he came home, he came with my sister and she was forming vexing, that they didn’t open the gate early. It was part of her script. Lol.”“I was so concerned with us getting tothe movies early to watch a particular movie that I didn’t notice anything strange. I went to get something outside and when I came back to the living room, I saw him kneeling with a box. I just started screaming and running round the house. I don’t remember anything he said. My mum had to ask me to “give him an answer o”. 
It’s one day I will not forget in a hurry.
”Congratulations to the couple. 
See some of the pre-wedding pictures.

Image credit : bellanaija

Comments