Simi Has More Than One Man Crush And You Will Be Amazed At Who They Are

Nigerian singer and songwriter, Simisola Bolatitio Ogunleye widely known as Simi started her career as a gospel singer but became a conventional artiste because she wanted to explore music more.In an interview withAccelerate TV, she listed the five men she has a crush on and does not even mind marrying one.She said:
My 5 Crushes are:
Number 5
Lynxx: I like him because he is cute.
Number 4
Ycee: I just like his swag because he really has this attitude about him. I am a big fan of hip pop and I love someone who can deliver.
Number 3
Channing Tatum: He’s so funny. I like his humor. He’s a great dancer and he’s cute.
Number 2
Robert Downey Jr: I actually love him,his sense of humor. He says serious things in a funny way.
Number 1
J Cole: I just love him. I just want to marry him. He’s my favorite rapper. He’s gifted and it’s evident that he’s not trying to impress anybody. I’m willing to marry him instead of his current wife.

Comments