My private life will never find the itching ears of the public again-Tiwa Savage

Haven learnt a great deal from her mistakes,Mavin/ROC NationstarTiwa Savage has boldly stated that her private life or dirty laundry what so ever, would never be aired to the public again. We would recall that the diva had recently faced the drama of her life after the whole maritaldrama with her estranged husband,TeeBillz.
In a recent interview with Fashion Bomb TV in New York, Tiwa reaffirmed that her her private life would never find the itching ears of the public. 
She said; “I did speak with ELLE Magazine recently in South Africa, and I said I would never address anything to do with my private life again because I just believe it is something sacred and that is one lesson that I have learnt.
”However, Tiwa agreed to speak on life after the turmoil as she spoke on what inspires her to be a better artiste; 
“My son is literally…before I used to work hard but now there is a reason I want to live a legacy. 
I don’t want to be remembered as one of the biggest female artistes out of Africa. I just want to be remembered as one of the biggest artistes. I also want to be remembered as a very strong woman who inspired a lot of people regardless of the challenges we go through as women. You can stillachieve a lot. It’s a long road and it is aslow race and it is definitely about pacing yourself and never ever giving up.
”So, there you have it, Tiwa has bounced back from the trying times and has no intentions of going back tothem. So just in case your’re searching for more word out of her mouth, you may find none.

Comments