Wanye Rooney dreaming of becoming a manager


The striker is keen not to walk away from football when he finally hangs up his bootsand has revealed he is currently in the process of taking his coaching badges Manchester United captain Wayne Rooney is already working towards a career in management when he retires from playing.
The 30-year-old made his Premier League debut for Everton back in 2002 and has made close to 600 appearances in his clubcareer.But the England skipper has his sights set on prolonging his spell in the game long after he hangs up his boots, telling fans that a coaching career is already on the cards.
"I would like to be manager when I finish playing," 
Rooney said as part of a Facebook Q&A session with team-mate Ashley Young.
"Football is what I've done my whole life. I'm currently in the process of taking my coaching badges so hopefully when I finish playing I'll have that complete."

Comments