Brazil superstar Neymar says he won't stop party lifestyle

Brazil superstar Neymar admits he is not perfect, but says he will not stop partying just to appease his critics. The Barcelona star has rejected criticism of his lifestyle, asking reporters: 
"Why can I not go out and enjoy parties?"

"You have to look at the things that I do on the pitch. 

Anything else is private," Neymar told reporters."When I'm off the pitch, that's my private life. You have to judge me on the pitch. I have no problem talking about cards or sendings-off, but I have a private life. I'm 24 years old."I have my achievements and I have my own things outside of that. I am very quiet about these things, but of course you can criticise me. I make mistakes too. I'm not a perfect guy."I also like to go out and have fun with my friends. I have my family and friends. Why can I not go out and enjoy parties? I can do that and will continue to. If I'm aware of my duties the next day, I see no problem.
"He added:
 "Imagine you're 24 years old, earning what I earn and having all that I have. 
Wouldn't you be the same as me?"

Comments