Anthony Joshua world title defence with American Challenger Tonight, He Promises Lights out for Dominic Breazeale in Heavyweight Showdown

Nigerian-born British heavyweight championAnthony Joshua was left in the dark after a power failure during Thursday’s pre-fight interview, and he’s promised American challenger Dominic Breazeale it will be lights out when both men clash Saturday night.
Joshua, 26, seems to have landed the first blow without lifting his fists when he told the nervous American to chill out at their final press conference.“He was so tense, doing all this heavy breathing and stuff,”he said. “I said to him‘Why are you so tense?’He goes‘Because brother, I’m getting myself into something I’m ready for’.“I said ‘Don’t be so tense. You’re here now.Chill. There’s no turning back.’
“I knew what I was doing.“I let him know what he’s in for in a very calming way, just subtly letting him know I’m going to knock him f**k out! That’s it basically, but I said it in a controlled way.
“I’m going to knock him out.”The tale of the tape. 
Joshua (16-0, 16KOs) said he could tell Breazeale (17-0, 15 KOs) was nervous because he used to be that way himself until he learnt to embrace the occasion.
credit: Mirror

Comments