Manutd Star Anthony Martial Reveals His Best Friend At The Club


In an interview published onFrance Football yesterday, Anthony Martial revealed who his closest friends at Manchester United are.Signed for an astronomical fee fro Monacolast summer, 20-year-old Anthony Martial has succeeded in winning over the Manchester United support.The young Frenchman scored a wonderful goal on his debut against Liverpool and has continued to impress throughout the season, whether on the left wing or as the main striker.Anthony Martial toldFrance Footballthat Marouane Fellaini and Morgan Schneiderlin are his closest friends at the club whilst he also gets along with Memhis Depay and Adnan Januzaj.“Schneiderlin and Fellaini,”Martial said, when asked of his closest friends at United. “At first, I took English lessons, but because we played every three days, I stopped. It’s fine, though, I’m getting better and better at it, hearing it and speaking it all the time.“The manager doesn’t really have an accent, so I understand him, more than theEnglish players! I also get along well with Memphis and Januzaj. They’re good guys.”Anthony Martial also took the opportunity to heap praise on the latest Manchester United sensation Marcus Rashford.“There’s good young players at Manchester. Marcus [Rashford] has benefited from the injuries of other players to get some game time. The manager gavehim a chance, and he took it.“He’s played really well, and already has five goals. I’m happy for him. When I playedas a nine, sometimes I didn’t score. I hope Marcus will continue to score and help us win.”

Comments