Wife Disgraces Pastor, Drags Him To Court For Money Rituals And Raping Niece In Ibadan

A man has incurred the wrath of his wife after her repeated warnings were ignored as the wife took drastic measures to disgrace and embarrass the husband for his evil ways.A woman identified as Mrs. Elizabeth Omonike Ojo, has filed a suit at a Grade C customary court, Agodi Gate, Ibadan, Oyo State seeking dissolution of her 26-year-old marriage to her husband, Ezekiel Ojo, over what she described as adulterous and irresponsible attitude.Elizabeth wants the court to dissolve the marriage on account of her husbands promiscuous and fetish life. She related her ugly experiences in the hands of Ezekiel and told the court she was no longer interested in the union that produced 5 children.‘He is a pastor yet he is promiscuous and fetish. He befriended the best friend of mine and attempted to Molest one of my nieces. There was a time he planned with one of his friends to use our first born for money rituals. Sometimes, he leaves the house for up to 12 days without calling and whenever I called him; he won’t pick up his phone.” Elizabeth said.She revealed to the court that because of her husband’s waywardness and infidelity,she packed out of her husband’s house and lived apart for one month before her parents intervened and pleaded with her to return to the husband and children.“When I returned home, I called my pastor to speak to him and it was then my husband opened up to my pastor and confessed all the abortive moves he and one of his friends had made to make money rituals.He had gone to my son’s school to demand his photograph but one of the school’s teachers secretly called me to ask if the photograph should be released to him. I declined and asked the school not to release the photograph to him because I feared he wanted to use it for evil intention.When I reported this to my parents, it was then they told me that he had attempted To Molest one of my nieces but that they kept the case secret because they did not want to ruin our home, Ezekiel being a pastor.”Elizabeth also explained that the woman who is Ezekiel’s boss, said she would be arriving in the country from abroad and so asked her husband to tidy up her house. Elizabeth asked one of her nieces to help Ezekiel out but the niece barely survived being raped by Ezekiel.Responding to all the allegations, Ezekiel said he had no objection to the dissolution because he had offended Elizabeth gravely. He added, however, thathis actions were due to the bad influencesof his close friend with whom he has severed relationship.“When I realised my friend had misled me, I ran away from home. And of the allegation of raping Elizabeth’s niece, I only tried to sleep with her but was unsuccessful,” confessed Ezekiel.President of the court, Alhaji Amusa Makinde counselled both parties and urged them to maintain the peace because of their children while adjourning the case till December 22.

Comments