Chris Brown Finally Turns 'Born Again ' Goes To Church After 15 Years , Explains How It Changed His Life

Chris Brown opened up on his Instagram about
his first visit to church in 15 years, and how it
has changed the person he is. In the post, he
highlights a number of problems in his life, and
how he has been able to overcome them.
See the full post below
I really wanna take this time to
thank God for everything he’s
done for me over the years. The
lessons and my personal
mistakes I’ve experienced. I’ve
done a lot in this short time I’ve
been on this earth. I’m 26 but i
feel 46 and I understand a lot
more as a man and a father.
Before I left the states for this
tour run I was able to go to
church. I haven’t been in almost
15 years. HillsongLA!!!!! It’s
making me a better person and I
appreciate all the fans across
the world who love me for me.
I’m not perfect by any means
and no one has to be. From
Gangs to fights to beefs to
drugs and anything else frowned
upon I’ve been able to learn my
own way and love myself and
continue to spread positivity and
SMILE. I feel comfortable in my
own skin because man cannot
judge man. I want to continue
my path to be a legend. I want
to always put a smile on the
faces of people who think about
giving up. Life isn’t about self all
the time. Life is about “Love”. I
was able to be inspired by one
the the greatest two human
beings who ever lived. “Michael
Jackson” and “2pac”! Understand
that religion and the color of
skin doesn’t make u any
different from the rest of us.
Your walk of life is yours and
yours alone. Help one another
and build life! Just want to show
my appreciation! Love yall!

Comments